I have a First Class BSc (Hons) Degree in Animal Behaviour & Welfare from Oxford Brookes University and am:
- Fully insured with Petplan Sanctuary
- Canine First Aid & CPR Trained (with Rachel Bean RVN)
- DBS Checked
- Knowledgable in Canine Reactive Behaviour (through Canine Principles)
- Trained in COVID-19 Safer Pet Care (through The Dog Business School)
- Experienced in business for over 2 years and 6 years volunteering
Covering an 10 mile circular radius in Shropshire, Dog Jogs & Adventures’ daily group adventure walks (maximum of 6 dogs per walk) and weekly dog jogs (maximum of 3 dogs per run) are packed with fun, sensory games and activities that your dog will love. A free pick-up and drop-off service, rinse and rub down, water top-up and treat on departure are all part of the service.
Click here to find out more.
If you think your dog has the paw-tential to join our exclusive pack then visit our Contact Us page.