DOG ADVENTURE WALKS
Do you wish you could leave the house in the morning with the peace of mind that your dog will have a great, action-packed day and will be content and tired for when you arrive back?
Then you need our Adventure Walks.
With a maximum of 6 dogs in our pack, our daily adventure walks provide so much more than a saunter round a town park or wander down a country lane. With exercise, safety and mental stimulation built in; our adventure walks take your dogs exploring in the beautiful Shropshire countryside.
PREMIUM ADVENTURE WALK £22
What is included?
- Free pick-up and drop-off service in our customised dog van. Transport safety and comfort is paramount. All dogs are carried safely and securely in individual compartments.
- Approximately 1½ hour off-lead exercise (including fun, sensory games) in safe, scenic locations with our highly-qualified pack leader.
- Stimulating games that vitalise your dog’s senses and improve behaviour
- Maximum of 6 well-behaved and friendly dogs in the pack
- Fresh water and treats provided
- Rinse and rub down post-adventure
- Photo & Video updates sent to your phone
- Up to three hours away from the home
- Adventure Walk destinations include Cardingmill Valley, Haughmond Hill, Limekiln Woods, Lyth Hill, Rodney’s Pillar, The Ercall, The Stiperstones, The Wrekin and Wenlock Edge among many others
- Your dog will never be walked with an aggressive dog. Every dog undergoes a thorough behavioural assessment before being accepted into our exclusive pack (please see our ‘How Does It Work?’ page for more details).
Standard Adventure Walks of 45 minutes in length are available at £18
- These are a shortened version of the premium adventure walk at only 45 minutes in length.
IS YOUR DOG SUITABLE?
All dogs must be:
- Over the age of 1 years old
- Microchipped & wear a collar and tag in public with owner’s up-to-date contact details
- Registered at a local veterinary practice
- Fit & healthy
- Well-behaved and socialised with other dogs and humans
- Trained to recall on command
- Trained to walk on a lead without pulling
- Comfortable walking with other dogs for over 30 minutes
If your dog fits these criteria and you would like to enquire further about your dog joining our Dog Adventure team then please visit our Contact Us page.